Skip to main content

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: My GitHub account got suspended without any notice

Ask HN: My GitHub account got suspended without any notice
493 by ygcodes | 202 comments on Hacker News.
Hello friends, I'm a Full Stack Developer from India. I'm a maintainer at Gatsby, Open Sauced and Triager at ExpressJS, Nest.land, JSHttp etc. I use GitHub a lot, but recently my account got suspended midnight without any notice, From my knowledge I haven't spammed GitHub, I review 3 - 6 PRs in Gatsby per day, It's been a week without GitHub, I have three sponsors in GitHub, they are asking me tons of questions and one of my sponsor stopped sponsoring me (my payout balance got reduced). All of my office work got stopped, I'm the admin of the org that is used in our company. All employees now don't have access to the repo because it is returning 404. I got support from lot of people in Twitter but GitHub is not responding to my ticket for a week. I also created a petition is change.org https://ift.tt/2OoNEBd... some people supported me over there too. It would be great if GitHub unsuspends me. My support ticket number: 763327 GitHub Profile: https://github.com/yg Save Open source developers! Hope Nat Friedman and GitHub will see this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog